[Pacemaker] crm resource restart doesn't restart the correct resource

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 26 04:15:34 EST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 11:03:30PM +0100, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:09:28 -0500
> Vadym Chepkov <vchepkov at gmail.com> wrote:

crm resource restart is broken. It just won't work for groups.
The restart is actually a stop followed by start. The start
precludes the stop of all but the first resource. It will have to
be synchronous, that is to wait for all resources to stop first,
then to start them. We'll fix it, just didn't get around yet to
do that.

Thanks,

Dejan