[Pacemaker] there is bug in pingd?

jiaju liu liujiaju86 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Nov 9 23:53:45 EST 2010

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:50:21 +0100
From: Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net>
To: The Pacemaker cluster resource manager
    <pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org>
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] there is bug in pingd?

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:59 AM, jiaju liu <liujiaju86 at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

>> I want to start a filesystem it often failed I check the log it shows: I
> >want to know there is bug in pingd
>>

>Almost certainly, which is why we tell people not to use it.
>Use ocf:pacemaker:ping instead

Thank you for your reply .I have changed it .
 And If I want to add a disk  in cluster. Do I need to mount this disk  first then start this resource or start this resource directly?

I try the first way I mount a disk on oss2 by hand ,and then start the resource.at first time the resource migrate to oss3.  after I try serval times it fail to migrate to oss3. and the start time last too long. I check the log. I found  records

 oss3 OpenSM[3157]: SM port is down
WARN: msg_to_op(1324): failed to get the value of field lrm_opstatus from a ha_msg
oss3 crmd: [10492]: info: MSG[1] : [lrm_rid=pingd_data:0]
what is this mean?Thank you