[Pacemaker] colocation that doesn't

Alan Jones falancluster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:53:02 EDT 2010

If I understand you correctly, the role of the second resource in the
colocation command was defaulting to that of the first "Master" which
is not defined or is untested for none-ms resources.
Unfortunately, after changed that line to:

colocation mystateful-ms-loc inf: mystateful-ms:Master myprim:Started

...it still doesn't work:

myprim  (ocf::pacemaker:DummySlow):     Started node6.acme.com
 Master/Slave Set: mystateful-ms
     Masters: [ node5.acme.com ]
     Slaves: [ node6.acme.com ]

And after:
location myprim-loc myprim -inf: node5.acme.com

myprim  (ocf::pacemaker:DummySlow):     Started node6.acme.com
 Master/Slave Set: mystateful-ms
     Masters: [ node6.acme.com ]
     Slaves: [ node5.acme.com ]

What I would like to do is enable logging for the code that calculates
the weights, etc.
It is obvious to me that the weights are calculated differently for
mystateful-ms based on the weights used in myprim.
Can you enable more verbose logging online or do you have to recompile?
My version is 1.0.9-89bd754939df5150de7cd76835f98fe90851b677 which is
different from Vadym's.
BTW: Is there another release planned for the stable branch?  1.0.9.1
is now 4 months old.
I understand that I could take the top of tree, but I would like to
believe that others are running the same version. ;)
Thank you!
Alan