[Pacemaker] Killing a resource with unknown exec

vishal.ud vishal.ud at directi.com
Mon Nov 15 07:15:53 EST 2010

hey ,

so i started a resource on a wrong node and now my crm status shows me
that resource start/stop has failed with an unknown exec error . also
this resource is part of a group and now my entire group is unmanaged by
pacemaker .
cr_resource_start_0 (node=m1-sv-gluster-data-rs-1, call=254, rc=254,
status=complete): <unknown>
     cr_resource_stop_0 (node=m1-sv-gluster-data-rs-1, call=255, rc=254,
status=complete): <unknown>

is there anyway i can kill these queries made to crmd ?? i have more
resources managed by pacemaker on this node so restarting heartbeat is
out of the question . any help will be appreciated