[Pacemaker] colocation that doesn't

Alan Jones falancluster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 19:24:07 EDT 2010

I running with Pacemaker 1.0.9.1 and Corosync 1.2.7.
I have a simple config below where colocation seems to have the opposite effect.
Note that if you force myprim's location then mystateful's Master will
colocate correctly.
The command I use to force is: location myprim-loc myprim -inf:
node-not-to-run-myprim
My understanding is that the colocation rule for mystateful should
apply to the location of myprim regardless of what rules placed myprim
on that node.
Is this a known bug in 1.0.9.1?
Alan

primitive myprim ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
primitive mystateful ocf:pacemaker:Stateful
ms mystateful-ms mystateful meta master-max="1" master-node-max="1" \
    clone-max="2" clone-node-max="1" notify="true"
colocation mystateful-ms-loc inf: mystateful-ms:Master myprim