[Pacemaker] Time/Date Based Expressions in the CRM Shell

Darren.Mansell at opengi.co.uk Darren.Mansell at opengi.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 12:21:03 EDT 2010

I've added the resource and location constraint:

primitive QuoteCountGrab ocf:heartbeat:anything \
params binfile=/usr/local/bin/qc-grab.sh errlogfile=/var/log/qc-grab.err
logfile=/var/log/qc-grab.log pidfile=/var/run/qc-grab.pid user=root

location QuoteCountGrabSchedule QuoteCountGrab rule inf: date date_spec
hours="0-4"

but it seems to have started the resource right away and ignored the
date_spec. I've read the section on ensuring time based rules take
effect and Ive set cluster-recheck-interval to 5m but the resource is
still running.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Darren