[Pacemaker] [Openais] Unusual exit code with /etc/init.d/corosync stop (Steve - Please ack new patch)

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Thu Mar 25 05:43:58 EDT 2010

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net>
Gesendet: 25.03.2010 10:29:50
An: Andreas Mock <Andreas.Mock at web.de>
Betreff: Re: [Openais] Unusual exit code with /etc/init.d/corosync stop (Steve  - Please ack new patch)

>Do try to calm down a little.

Sorry, if it sounded upset. That was not my intention.

In fact I thought that the way I expressed myself was the
reason you didn't understand me and therefore I tried to sum it
up in a different way. It seems to have worked.

>I made a mistake, it happens when one tries responding to 40-50
>conversations a day.

As it happens to everyone of us from time to time.  :-)

Be sure I have the greatest respect for your fast replies to any questions
sent to the mailing list. I'm sure I'm not the only one being thankful
for that.

So, in fact I'm totally relaxed. The more that I read that we
get corosync 1.2.1 soon from you guys.

Best regards
Andreas Mock