[Pacemaker] Feedback: Website Updates

martin.braun at icw.de martin.braun at icw.de
Wed Mar 24 09:14:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

first of all: the succesful redesign of the clusterlabs website looks very
nice and the splash page is a really good idea!

However I found some small teething troubles:

* "Explore" tab:
- The link "Site updates" is not working yet.
- I would also suggest to add a direct link to the wiki (Home) at the
Explore tab - because I have overseen the clusterlabs menu at the top left
(blind spot due to all the ad banners on other sites).
-- What about moving the demo-menu-div (search and clusterlabs menu) under
the banner?

HTH,
Martin

InterComponentWare AG:
Vorstand: Peter Kirschbauer (Vors.), Jörg Stadler / Aufsichtsratsvors.: Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Firmensitz: 69190 Walldorf, Industriestraße 41 / AG Mannheim HRB 351761 / USt.-IdNr.: DE 198388516