[Pacemaker] WARN: Rexmit of seq ..........

Joseph, Lester Lester.Joseph at galacoral.com
Wed Mar 24 06:58:20 EDT 2010

Thanks.
The nodes in question are Virtual machines. Interestingly, we had a maintenance window this morning to restart the switches on the bladecenter serving this cluster.

Do I have to reboot the VM's to resolve this. This is only beeing seen on one of the nodes. I have already put this node in standby, stopped heartbeat service, deleted contents of /var/lib/heartbeat/crm and started heartbeat again. This is still being generated.

Kind Regards
Lester Joseph
Linux Systems Administrator