[Pacemaker] pacemaker resource constraints

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Mar 24 03:41:42 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:51 PM, Alan Jones <falancluster at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW: The order matters in the colocation rule.  When I configure:
> colocation colo-master_worker -1: master worker
> Then "failback" is blocked by the stickiness.  In my opinion this is a bug,
> but others may have an explanation.

The order is significant....
   colocation colo-master_worker -1: master worker
is not the same as:
   colocation colo-master_worker -1: worker master

But there may be something else going on, so I'll certainly take a
look if you file a bug.
Be sure to include the full CIB when the cluster is in the state you
described (ie. preventing failback)