[Pacemaker] WARNING: drbd0: default-action-timeout

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 19 06:27:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:52:24PM +0100, Andreas Mock wrote:
> [...]

Yes. The feature has always been there, it's just that the
timeouts were checked only if set explicitely, but not against
the default-action-timeout. It could get noisy I'm afraid, but
you should follow the advice and fix the timeouts. Or increase
the default-action-timeout. Of course, depends on your resources.
What is advised in the metadata of resource agents should be the
minumum timeouts for resources of that type.

If you find these warnings showing up too often, set the
check-frequency option to on-verify:

crm options check-frequency on-verify

It is also possible to set this option to "never", but I'd
strongly advise against it for production clusters.

Thanks,

Dejan