[Pacemaker] ERROR: stonith:external/riloe2: no such resource agent

fthyes frank at dead-link.org
Mon Mar 15 07:40:51 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 12:19 +0100, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:

> Just take a look at one of the plugins. There are some functions
> which start with "get". All of them have to be implemented. I
> think that there is one or two plugins in perl as well.

Yes, the functions are implemented and the plugin works fine on the
commandline. Looked already at the other plugins but cant find the
error. OpenAIS finds external plugins by using /etc/ha.d/ha.cf this
seems to have changed. Where expect Corosync to find external plugins?

> BTW, anything wrong with riloe or is there another reason not to
> use it?

riloe configuration works but the other node never gets killed, I tested
the plugin successfully at the cmd too.

Bye
Frank