[Pacemaker] DRBD Recovery Policies

Menno Luiten mluiten at artifix.net
Thu Mar 11 14:35:17 EST 2010

Hi Darren,

I believe that this is handled by DRBD by fencing the Master/Slave
resource during resync using Pacemaker. See
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-pacemaker-fencing.html. This would
prevent Node A to promote/start services with outdated data
(fence-peer), and it would be forced to wait with takeover until the
resync is completed (after-resync-target).

Regards,
Menno