[Pacemaker] snmp-subagent with openais returns only LHAResource-entries

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Tue Mar 9 06:00:18 EST 2010

Am Dienstag, 9. März 2010 09:43:48 schrieb Tom Tux:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get several informations with the snmp-agent (hbagent)
> on a sles11-system (openais & pacemaker). I've defined the global
> environment-variable "HA_cluster_type=openais".
>
> My problem is, that I only receive snmp-values (with snmpwalk) from
> the oid "enterprises.4682". This means, that I only got
> LHAResource-informations and no other cluster-based-infos like
> LHAStronith, LHADeadTime, LHANodeStatus etc..etc.
>
> I read somewhere, that this is a problem or restricition when the
> cluster runs with openais (instead of heartbeat).
>
> Any hints?
> Thanks a lot.
> Tom

Yes. the agent can only read resource information, no other info any more.
Would be a glorious task to rewrite the hbagent for the use with corosync.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42