[Pacemaker] Dropping HeartBeat Stack?

Dennis J. dennisml at conversis.de
Thu Mar 4 15:29:58 EST 2010

On 03/04/2010 03:37 PM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Dennis J.<dennisml at conversis.de>  wrote:
>
>> Pacemaker pulls in hearbeat and corosync as dependency. This is what happens
>> on a freshly install centos 5.4 VM:
>
> Ah, so I just imagined making that change :-(
> The next round of packages wont do that

There are two other things that should be changed:

1) The default values for consensus/token don't seem to be right. Starting
corosync with the example corosync config file yields the following in the
logs: "parse error in config: The consensus timeout parameter (1200 ms)
must be atleast 1.2 * token (1200 ms)."
The defaults for these should probably be changed so they don't conflict
like this.

2) /etc/init.d/openais needs a change too. I had to change
export COROSYNC_DEFAULT_CONFIG_IFACE="openaisserviceenable:openaisparser"
into:
export
COROSYNC_DEFAULT_CONFIG_IFACE="openaisserviceenableexperimental:corosync_parser"
to make things work.

Regards,
   Dennis