[Pacemaker] ra apache and password for ssl-key

Matthew Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Tue Mar 2 14:57:13 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 03:47:56PM +0100, Testuser  SST wrote:
> I?m running an 2-Node apache cluster and all works fine, but is there a
> way to start the apache with the supply of a needed password to start up
> the ssl-engine (there is one ssl-cert with and one without password on
> this server)

This is unrelated to Pacemaker, but there is an Apache config option to run
a script that prints the passphrase for an SSL key.  See the mod_ssl docs
for the details.  Or, alternately, just take the damn passphrase off, since
if the attacker can read the key, they can also run the script that prints
the key.

- Matt