[Pacemaker] corosync.conf rrp mode

Norbert Winkler norbert.winkler at karmel.at
Wed Mar 31 08:51:07 EDT 2010

Hello Forum
I have a problem how to make  the corosync config well
  I have 2  networkinterfaces on each node (2 nodes)
One is for the normal network with ip failover (node1: 192.168.1.21
node2:192.168.1.22 failover ip 192.168.1.23
the other is  a crossover cable for ring1 using drbd (node1 10.10.10.1
node2: 10.10.10.2)
Later i will work with *drbd with primary both *3 Luns as iscsi target
presented to an vmware virtual-center *
*
at the moment it looks on both node for interface eth0

rrp_mode none
interface {
  ringnumber 0
  bindnetaddr: 192.168.1.0
  mcastaddr: 226.x.x.x
  mcastport: xxxx
}
-------------------
now i want to add new ringnumber1 for interface eth1 (direct attached
crossover cable). i will make it like the follwing- but i don't know if
this is the correct way

node1:
rrp_mode active
interface {
ringnumber 0
  bindnetaddr: 192.168.1.0
  mcastaddr: 226.x.x.x
  mcastport: xxxx

ringnumber 1
  bindnetaddr: 10.10.10.0
}

node 2
  rrp_mode passive

interface {
the same as node1
}

So can someone tell me it this is a correct config ??

Thanks Norbert