[Pacemaker] CAn't install resource-agents-1.0.2 on EL5

Ken Dechick kend at medent.com
Thu Mar 25 12:27:22 EDT 2010

Hello all,

  Sorry iof this has been covered already - I dug through the lists and didn't
see this problem anywhere. In the process of migrating up to centOS 5.4 from
5.3 I noticed that I cannot install the newer resource-agents-1.0.2 from yum.
I have the older one installed (v1.0.1), and want to get it up to date. Yum
transaction fails from missing dependancy:

Setting up Update Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package resource-agents.x86_64 0:1.0.2-1 set to be updated
--> Processing Dependency: libnet.so.1()(64bit) for package: resource-agents
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
resource-agents-1.0.2-1.x86_64 from linbit has depsolving problems
  --> Missing Dependency: libnet.so.1()(64bit) is needed by package
resource-agents-1.0.2-1.x86_64 (linbit)
Error: Missing Dependency: libnet.so.1()(64bit) is needed by package
resource-agents-1.0.2-1.x86_64 (linbit)

I have the usual default CentOS-base.repo, plus I add epel and rpmforge
besides clusterlabs and linbit (we have support contract with Linbit).

Where can I get this libnet.so.1()(64bit) dependancy from?? Yum can't find it:
[root at ccsHA2 ~]# yum whatprovides "*/libnet.so.1"
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities
 * addons: linux.mirrors.es.net
 * base: repo.genomics.upenn.edu
 * epel: archive.linux.duke.edu
 * extras: ftp.wallawalla.edu
 * rpmforge: apt.sw.be
 * updates: ftp.ussg.iu.edu
Excluding Packages from CentOS-5 - Extras
Finished
epel/filelists_db                                        | 4.1 MB     00:01
No Matches found

-Thanks!

Kenneth M DeChick
Linux Systems Administrator
Community Computer Service, Inc.
(315)-255-1751 ext154
http://www.medent.com
kend at medent.com
Registered Linux User #497318
"You canna change the laws of physics, Captain; I've got to have thirtyminutes! "

.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, SpamAssassin & ClamAV.

This message and any attachments may contain information that is protected by law as privileged and confidential, and
is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail.