[Pacemaker] Packaging of corosync 1.2.1

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Wed Mar 24 09:23:13 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

you said that you're interested in the results of CTS running against
pacemaker 1.0.8/corosync on real servers with openSuSE 11.2:

I get quickly problems with the meanwhile identified (thanks to S. Drake)
bug in shutting down pacemaker and friends which causes corosync
to hang around in a bad state.

As I want to go further I would be happy to see corosync 1.2.1 as a
prebuild package on clusterlabs.org for openSuSE 11.2.

Can you give me/us an estimation when you could provide the
updated packages with corosync 1.2.1?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the impatience...   ;-)

Best regards
Andreas Mock