[Pacemaker] Mailing list maintenance this weekend

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Tue Mar 23 11:46:06 EDT 2010

I plan to move the mailing list to a new server over the weekend.
The new server is already in place, but the move may still involve a short amount of downtime while I copy the latest data and/or a couple of test emails.

So if you're having trouble sending over the weekend, please be patient.
Go have a coffee and try again a few minutes later :-)

I'll send a reminder just before I start the move and another when its complete.

-- Andrew