[Pacemaker] node states

Schaefer, Diane E diane.schaefer at unisys.com
Wed Mar 17 08:16:16 EDT 2010

Hi,
  We were wondering what the node state of UNCLEAN, with the three variations of online, offline and pending returned in crm_mon mean.  We had the heartbeat service off on one of our nodes and the other node reported UNCLEAN (online).  We seem to get it when the nodes are not communicating.  Thanks for any clarification.

Diane Schaefer