[Pacemaker] Which Linux to use for cluster

Winkler Norbert norbert.winkler at karmel.at
Tue Mar 16 15:43:32 EDT 2010

Hallo again Forum
It seems that  a failed the second time building a pacemaker cluster
first with opensuse 11. 2 onboard software
second with opensuse 11.2 with repository from clusterlab
It seems that it worked but i couldn't write the  resource pemanently
into the cib,
i posted it  to  this forum ....

So what i want is a pacemaker cluster with drbd to run openiscsitarget
as redundant storage for an esx server.
I work for an Austrian monestary Karmelitenkonvent (www.karmel.at)  and
i am a one man show for the whole Monestary in Austria.

I have to servers with netto 5 TB each ( one is 3ware raid with raid 5
(sohuld  be secondary) and one is 3ware raid with raid 50)
Each server has two two nics i used  it in my last try one with cross
over for drbd and the other for the normal connection.

So please tell me with which linux variant  i  have the best chance to
make this work as i want  and with which variant i can also get
a litttle help

Thank you in advance
Norbert Winkler