[Pacemaker] Error about missing file with crm

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Fri Mar 12 15:48:51 EST 2010

Hi all,

just installed pacemaker/corosync/heartbeat for openSuSE 11.2 from
the repository at http://www.clusterlabs.org/rpm/opensuse-11.2/.

When I start the client crm I get the following error messages:
--------------------------------9<-----------------------------
ERROR: /usr/share/doc/pacemaker/crm_cli.txt open: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/share/doc/pacemaker/crm_cli.txt'
ERROR: extensive help system is not available
ERROR: /root/.crm_help_index open: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/root/.crm_help_index'
ERROR: extensive help system is not available

I searched for 'crm_cli.txt' in the current installation and found it at
/usr/share/doc/packages/pacemaker-1.0.7/crm_cli.txt

Probably there is something wrong with relocating paths while building
the packages.

Best regards
Andreas Mock