[Pacemaker] Peers see each other, but never successfully elect a DC.

D. J. Draper draperd7772 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 03:59:12 EST 2010

> (BTW. Please send logs as attachments)
> There would appear to be a problem with Corosync's IPC mechanism.
> To try and narrow down the problem...
> 1 Could you try running "corosync-objctl" after you get errors from pacemaker.
> 2. If that doesn't work, could you try removing pacemaker from
> corosync.conf and restart corosync (so just corosync is running) and
> then run corosync-objctl

I can do all three. (Apologies about the logfiles in the message body)

1. I've attached two files showing output of corosync-objctl.
2. The first is with corosync and pacemaker running.
3. The second is with the entire service stanza commented out of both corosync.conf files and corosync restarted. For clarity, I'm using service openais start, not service corosync start. I will say the log files were a lot cleaner without pacemaker running ;)

Thanks in advance.

DJ