[Pacemaker] crm: timeout for start warning (possible bug?)

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Jan 26 15:38:56 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 04:47:12PM +0000, Maros Timko wrote:
> OK,
>
> seems like it is a bit more complicated then I initially though. Now I
> tried to set the timeout longer so that there will not be any warning.
> However, the second group is not created neither:
> # crm
> crm(live)# configure
> crm(live)configure# group udom udom-drbd-udom0 udom-drbd-udom1
> udom-drbd-udom2 udom-delay udom-delay udom-vm \

You are referencing udom-delay _twice_
I suspect that is the reason for the breakage.

I can provoke a very similar "crash" by doing

	primitive dum0 ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
	primitive dum1 ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
	primitive dum2 ocf:pacemaker:Dummy

	group gDum dum0 dum1 dum1 dum2
	delete gDum

if there is no double referencing of dum1,
it works as expected.

--
: Lars Ellenberg