[Pacemaker] crm_attribte failed with Multiple attributes match

hj lee kerdosa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:57:40 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> I ran your script, all I get is:
>
> [root at pcmk-4 ~]# ./test.sh 0
> scope=status  name=master-vmrd-res:0 value=(null)
> Error performing operation: The object/attribute does not exist
> scope=status  name=master-vmrd-res:0 value=1
> scope=status  name=master-vmrd-res:0 value=2
> scope=status  name=master-vmrd-res:0 value=3
> scope=status  name=master-vmrd-res:0 value=4
> scope=status  name=master-vmrd-res:0 value=5
> scope=status  name=master-vmrd-res:0 value=6
> scope=status  name=master-vmrd-res:0 value=7
>
> which is pretty much what I'd expect.
> Perhaps try a more recent version?

Which version are you running? How long did you run my script? In my CentOS
5.3 with pacemaker-0.80.5, it happens with a few minutes. I found that the
libxml2 returns multiple entries for XPath query. I think the problem is in
the default libxml2 installed on CentOS 5.3, I upgraded it to libxml2-2.7.3,
then this problem went away. I will test it with rpms in epel-5.

By the way if pacemaker-0.80.5 is outdated version, please remove it from
repository.

Thanks very much any way.
hj