[Pacemaker] [Linux-HA] Multiple Choice test for cluster knowledge

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Jan 13 08:32:47 EST 2010

On 2010-01-13 14:19, Darren.Mansell at opengi.co.uk wrote:
> Yes please in English for both!
>
> Have you (or anyone else) thought of doing a Linux-HA certification?

Yes. We have. It's called DRBD Certified Engineer but actually covers
not only DRBD, but Heartbeat, Corosync and Pacemaker also and will thus
be renamed LINBIT Certified Cluster Engineer very soon.

Shameless self-plug: we have on-line training coming up shortly; see
http://www.linbit.com/en/education/training-schedule/drbd-total-feb-1-mar-5-2010-online/

(I just noticed the web site still says Heartbeat only, rather than
Heartbeat/Corosync/Pacemaker; that's an oversight. Will be changed
promptly.)

Cheers,
Florian