[Pacemaker] openais/corosync

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 16:34:29 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 21:00 +0100, Andreas Mock wrote:
> [...]

Ya its pretty clear Corosync documentation is weak.  We really focused
on developing a great quality implementation and a good release model at
the expense of all other activities such as documentation and project
marketing.  We hope developers can deal with the documentation warts in
the near term until we sort that out.  In most cases, users don't need
much documentation on Corosync at all except managing corosync.conf
which is very well documented in man pages.  Corosync's functionality
should mostly be hidden behind application's functionality.

That said, we do want to improve documentation.  Beyond man pages for
all tools and APIs, we would eventually like to produce a user guide and
a separate developer guide which may number 100-200 PDF pages combined.
These objectives will happen this year.

Regards
-steve