[Pacemaker] [BUG] Clone + group = orphan(s) ?

Thomas Guthmann tguthmann at iseek.com.au
Wed Jan 6 02:21:22 EST 2010

Re,

>> Any chance you could download the latest tarball and try that?
>>      http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/stable-1.0/archive/1aa7cf1450e4.tar.bz2
>
> Awesome! No more orphans ! \o/

Almost actually :(

I've just had 2 orphans (tom-DNS:2,tom-DNS:3) for a clone containing 2
groups (tom-DNS:0, tom-DNS:1). Anyway the situation is far better than
before, no more craziness during cleanups. I will dig and test more
tomorrow and give you an update to see if I can reproduce the issue.

The only way to remove the orphans was to "target-role=stopped" the
clone and then to cleanup the 2 previously running groups. And then to
"target-role=started" the clone again.

-Thomas