[Pacemaker] Pacemaker+DRBD deployment scenario

Maros Timko timkom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:03:14 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am using this list only as I know LINBIT guys are active here too :o)
Recent EPEL version of Pacemaker now also includes couple of DRBD rpms, but
not DRBD kernel module itself. I am just curious how should I install the
Pacemaker+DRBD
.
 - Once I install DRBD I will get all the utils, RA, udev, ...
 - If I only install rpms coming with Pacemaker, I don't have kernel module.
So I don't have DRBD.
Should I use two repositories for DRBD (Pacemaker EPEL and some other for
DRBD KM)? I think DRBD resource agents are still maintained on DRBD side. So
what was the idea of this packaging?

Thanks,
Tino