[Pacemaker] APC Master Stonith

Sander van Vugt mail at sandervanvugt.nl
Tue Jan 19 16:19:10 EST 2010

Hi,

I hope someone has configured the APC Master Stonith resource (which you
would use to have pacemaker to a device like the APC switched rack PDU),
as I have a - probably extremely stupid - conceptual question about it.

When I look at the options the resource has, it allows me to enter
username, password and IP address. What I would also expect, is to give
it something like a name of the node that is should do STONITH on, as
well as the port on the device that it should power cycle. Am I missing
something? Or do I have to specify this information as additional
attributes? And if so, what exactly would be the syntax?

Thanks for enlightening me,
Sander