[Pacemaker] [BUG] IPaddr2 - default clusterhash value

Thomas Guthmann tguthmann at iseek.com.au
Mon Jan 4 01:38:53 EST 2010

Hey,

When you use IPaddr2 in a clone, it will use a clusterip mechanism. The
default value for the hash is sourceip-sourceport. But this won't work
and will trigger errors because the line 281 is :

     IP_CIP_HASH="${OCF_RESKEY_clusterip_hash:-'sourceip-sourceport'}"

and I think that should be the same without the quotes :

     IP_CIP_HASH="${OCF_RESKEY_clusterip_hash:-sourceip-sourceport}"

Another workaround is to force the parameter in the CIB :
primitive tom-lo-vip ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
        params nic="lo" ip="x.x.x.x" iflabel="yy"
clusterip_hash="sourceip-sourceport"

PS: I'm using the CIB workaround and not the change in the RA so I
cannot guarantee my assumption.

Cheers,
Thomas