[Pacemaker] OCF RA KVM

Thomas Mueller thomas at chaschperli.ch
Wed Sep 30 12:01:29 EDT 2009

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:02:16 +0200, Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:

> Am Montag, 28. September 2009 00:11:35 schrieb Fausto Lombardi:
>> Hi of all,
>> there is a resource agent for KVM virtual machines?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Yes. VirtualDomain.

VirtualDomain is for libvirtd - wheras libvirtd supports kvm . but
libvirtd doesn't support all features supported by kvm (all features in
sense of "a feature that i was in need of").

i once posted my kvm resource agent on the heartbeat list.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.highavailability.user/27315

as there was very few responses, i haven't cleand it up for "public use"
as it works for me.

- Thomas