[Pacemaker] Fedora 11 - OCFS2 - Pacemaker

Fausto Lombardi faulomba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:06:48 EDT 2009

I download the ocfs2 package from the same repo.
I don't follow the guide step by step..... I'm configuring the first node
(the second is a production machine!).
So now the cluster is composed with one node.

The difference from the guide that I have implemented in my configuration is
the rrp openais feature; so I have configured another ethernet card for
multicast communications.

I believe that the 'dlm: TCP protocol can't handle multi-homed hosts, try
SCTP' error is related to rrp ais feature, so dlm refuses to mount the
filesystem.

Could it be?