[Pacemaker] Announce: Clusters From Scratch

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 28 06:16:04 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 09:42:08AM +0200, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> >> hmmm.  i just uploaded better images, see if that helps at all.
> >
> > Much better. Though the screenshots are still tiny, but not
> > blurred. At 200% which I find the smallest magnification at which
> > I can comfortably read the text, the screenshots are barely
> > readable. At 400% they look good.
>
> Have another look.
> What was happening was that the app was reserving a heap of space in
> the margins for notes and change markers.
> So the regular page contents was being shrunk down 30% to fit.

Actually, I think that all documents suffer from the same
condition. And so far nobody complained, IIRC people even liked
the look of the docs. Andrew, how do you manage that? ;-)

> I've now disabled that "feature" and uploaded new PDFs that take up
> the whole page.

Yes, better. I can now read the text at 125% though only at 150%
it looks comfortable enough for my failing sight. But the text
size of the screenshots is still tiny compared to the body text,
something like 12pt vs. 6pt (or even 5pt? 4pt anybody? such sizes
didn't exist, but hey this is the new brave world of computing).
BTW, your mac must be doing miracles. Or your spectacles :)

Thanks,

Dejan