[Pacemaker] session failover

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Fri Sep 25 06:35:32 EDT 2009

On 09/25/2009 12:15 PM, Stefan wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 23 September 2009 14:49:22 schrieb Stefan:
>>  Hello all :)
>> I have done such a cluster:
>>  http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/DRBD_MySQL_HowTo
>> Now I want sessionfailover in case of failover. I edit php.ini
>> session.data=/service/session-data where /service is my drbd device. First
>> I want to try phpmyadmin. The session data is stored there. cluster fails
>> over, I have to relogin and get a new cookie. Can someone give me a hint
>> what I have to do for session failover? Can someone help?

i think that we allready stated what we do :)

re-reading your email, i see that you're using "session.data" in
php.ini. i have never heard of this paramter.

my configuration is:
   session.save_path = /data/....
where /data/ is the drbd backed mount point.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15