[Pacemaker] How to create templates?

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 22 05:38:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 12:33:46PM -0600, Alan Sparks wrote:
> This is more curiosity at this point, but I note that the crm shell
> includes a facility to create configurations from templates - but I've
> found no documentation on how to /create/ such templates.  Is such
> documentation available?

Please take a look here:
http://clusterlabs.org/mediawiki/images/8/8d/Crm_cli.pdf

> Is the templating mechanism a "real" thing in
> the current release?

It is though combining templates had limitations about which I
was not sure what to do. Also, there's no guide on how to create
templates, but I guess that looking at the few in the repository,
that should be obvious.

Thanks,

Dejan