[Pacemaker] A function demand of the new environment.

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Mon Sep 21 21:13:46 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

> Ok, but I'm trying to understand why.

Thank you.

> What function are these daemons performing?  Why do they need to keep
> running even when the node is in standby?

For example, respawn can detect the abnormality of the node before becoming online by detecting
trouble in standby.

In a sense it has the same effect to start pingd in respawn.

In respawn which users made in imitation of pingd, what a function to detect in this standby state is
included in will be expected.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.