[Pacemaker] ocf apache problem [SOLVED]

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 21 06:04:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 09:52:31PM -0400, E-Blokos wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Serge Dubrouski" <sergeyfd at gmail.com>

Glad you fixed the problem yourself. Though apache should be able
to manage even when there is no pidfile directive.

> also I removed all options as -f and -DSTATUS since apache already manage
> them.

Why would you do that? And you just changed the file which does
not belong to the configuration so it is going to be overwritten
on the next upgrade.

> to start SSL only put in options (with pacemaker-gui) -DSSL
> For who has compiled apache from sources don't forget that the path is
> /usr/local/apache2 or /usr/local/apache if you didn't compile with --prefix

That's why there is the httpd parameter.

Thanks,

Dejan