[Pacemaker] A function demand of the new environment.

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Sep 17 21:09:39 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

> I still don't understand why you can't simply make them regular
> cluster resources.
> Can you please explain?

I understand your opinion.
I surely understand that simple RA can operate an object of respawn by shifting.

However, an object of respawn of all users cannot shift to RA.
For example, there is the user who does respawn of processing to work even if a node becomes the
standby state.
But, a primitive resource and the Clone resource stop when a node becomes the standby state.
The user needing this respawn cannot easily shift to new environment.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.