[Pacemaker] o2cb RA broken

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Fri Sep 4 01:44:40 EDT 2009

Am Donnerstag, 3. September 2009 15:02:45 schrieb Andrew Beekhof:
> Is the o2cb init script set to be started at boot time?
> That might cause this
>
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Michael Schwartzkopff<misch at multinet.de>
wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I get some strang results from gthe o2cb RA from OCFS2 on my
> > openSUSE11.1. When I check it with the ocf-tester I get:
> >
> > Beginning tests for /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/ocfs2/o2cb...
> > -:51: element resource-agent: validity error : Element resource-agent
> > content does not follow the DTD, expecting (version , longdesc ,
> > shortdesc , parameters? , actions), got (version shortdesc longdesc
> > parameters actions ) </resource-agent>
> >                 ^
> > * rc=4: Your agent produces meta-data which does not conform to
> > ra-api-1.dtd * rc=1: Your agent was active and could not be stopped
> > Aborting tests
> >

> > When I call it manually (after setting OCF_ROOT) I get:
> > /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/ocfs/o2cb monitor
> > ERROR: Wrong stack
> >
> > Any idea why my installation does not work as expected when I try to
> > configure like:
> > http://www.novell.com/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/?page=/documentatio
> >n/sle_ha/book_sleha/data/sec_ha_start_oview.html

no, openSUSE provides no o2cb init script any more if you install the normal
ocfs tools. o2cb in only installed if you use the ocfs2-tools-o2cb (which
conflicts with ocfs2-tools).

The problem I encounteredwas that o2cb was still on
/sys/fs/ocfs2/cluster_stack. After a
echo "pcmk" > /sys/fs/ocfs2/cluster_stack

@LBM: Is this correct?

everything works as expected at the first glance. Sorry, I cannot test any
more. I am on holidays with limited time and internet access.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42