[Pacemaker] Pacemaker haNFS configuration example?

Brian Musson mrbrian at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:01:19 EDT 2009

So I am new to this mailing-list.
I'm super jazzed to have found the Linux-HA project- the sysadmin i work
with is all about commercial products.

I have two nodes running heartbeat/pacemaker and I want to run Active/Active
NFS in my configurations. Each server
has an iscsi connection to a shared target with the /etc/fstab options for
the mount set to "noauto". Anyhow, I was
nearing the bottom of the documentation on the Linux-HA website when I found
that #6 under section
"Quick Setup/Sharing /var/lib/nfs" ( http://linux-ha.org/HaNFS ) does not
explain what to put into the Pacemaker CRM.

Can I take a peek at some of your NFS Active/Active configurations?

I appreciate it very much.

Brian A. Musson
408 - 613 - 9587