[Pacemaker] Vacation, Releases and other Changes

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Sep 21 15:48:45 EDT 2009

For those that haven't worked it out already, I'll be changing
employer shortly.
Before anyone panics, about the only thing that will change is that my
work systems will run Fedora rather than OpenSUSE.

I had hoped to have Pacemaker 1.0.6 done before my last day at SUSE
(Wednesday) but the Clusters from Scratch document took longer than I
expected and a couple of bugs have popped up.  It will also probably
take a little while to reestablish an adequate test environment.

So please be patient, we'll get there eventually.

For what its worth, there have not been any changes since 1.0.5 that I
would expect to cause breakage.
So those that feel confident building their own packages should have
no trouble with the latest sources.

Oh, and I wont be around for the rest of the month (after Wednesday
that is).
But there are plenty of other people here able to answer questions :-)

-- Andrew