[Pacemaker] A function demand of the new environment.

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Sep 17 01:03:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

We test a shift to new environment(Corosync+Pacemaker...) now.

A demand was discussed by the next email.

* http://marc.info/?l=openais&m=124615212603435&w=2

Our many users use respawn.
These many users feel a problem in moving the function of respawn in new environment.
In addition, many users are not ready to shift in respawn.

Support of respawn is necessary to shift to new environment.
The support of respawn lets many hesitating users shift.

We think the start by respawn to be the method that had better be realized in Pacemaker in the same
way as GUI.

Will you think about the realization of the function like respawn supported in Heartbeat in new
environment?

* I recognize that respawn is a provisional function in Heartbeat.
* However, many users use it.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.