[Pacemaker] Announcing Pacemaker 1.0.5 packages for Debian (with cluster-glue coming all along)

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz martin.loschwitz at linbit.com
Tue Sep 15 12:07:35 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

after such a long time of (apparent) inactivity by me, I am happy to
announce the availability of Pacemaker 1.0.5 packages for Debian Sid
and Lenny.

Along with them comes the new upstream infrastructure: Cluster-Glue,
Cluster-Agents and the cleaned up Heartbeat.

Please note that these packages are available from a new repository.
This has a simple reason: Corosync and OpenAIS are going to break
those setups that are using the old packages; I did not want that to
happen. I.e. I am not providing a real update path, but I am making
sure that at least people don't get into bigger trouble than necess-
ary.

Please also note that these packages are explicitly marked BETA. If
you install them, expect to find bugs. Please report them to make it
easier to fix them. Keep, however, in mind that I am not going to be
available due to VAC stuff starting on saturday for two weeks.

Find the packages here:

deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha-corosync lenny main
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha-corosync lenny main

Or, if you like the bleeding edge and use Sid:

deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha-corosync sid main
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha-corosync sid main

--
: Martin G. Loschwitz			Tel +43-1-8178292-63  :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH	Fax +43-1-8178292-82  :