[Pacemaker] Monitoring a pacemaker cluster

Erik Hensema / HostingXS hensema at hostingxs.nl
Mon Sep 14 05:36:45 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I'm in the process of deploying my first pacemaker cluster. The basic setup
seems fine.

But of course I want to monitor the cluster for intermittent failures. If a
resource crashes and is restarted automatically, I want to know about it.
Especially when it's repeatedly restarted.

Which brings me to the question how to monitor a cluster? Without a human
tailing syslogs 24x7, that is ;-)

I'm already running nagios, so it would be preferable to integrate the
monitoring in nagios.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Erik Hensema / HostingXS Internet Services