[Pacemaker] Recovering from failed stonith

Erik Hensema / HostingXS hensema at hostingxs.nl
Fri Sep 4 05:16:27 EDT 2009

Dear list,

I'm currently setting up a cluster with 2 nodes. We are working with STONITH,
but STONITH may fail due to a SPOF. This is by design: the nodes are running
in different parts of the data center on different power feeds.
If the power fails in part of the data center, the power on the STONITH device
will fail too.

Of course this prevents the cluster from doing automatic failover. This is
fine with me.

Because I *do* have certainty a node is down, I want to be able to quickly
reconfigure my cluster (well, the remaining node actually) to run without
STONITH.

Any clues on how to do this?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Erik Hensema / HostingXS Internet Services