[Pacemaker] Migration, constraints and failback off

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Tue Sep 1 21:34:19 EDT 2009

HI
I'm building a two node cluster with Xen, DRBD and
Pacemaker+Heartbeat. I've set default_resouce_stickiness to INFINITY
to disable failback (I want to handle it manually). When I want to
migrate a resource I execute

crm resource migrate gw-piso-lab

and

crm resource unmigrate gw-piso-lab

to remove the constraint. If I execute

crm resource migrate gw-piso-lab nodeX

It's doesn't work because that command create a constraint setting the
score to INFINITY  which is the same as default. I undertand that.

My question is, Is there way to have manual failback using migration
freely (without adding and/or removing constraints)?

Regards,
 Diego

--
Diego Woitasen