[Pacemaker] more package misery

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Oct 14 10:46:27 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Johan Verrept <Johan.Verrept at able.be> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 10:58 +0200, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>> You're using the RPMs from the opensuse build service?
>> Which distro?
>
> I build from source, following the wiki. All the packages are the tips
> from yesterday (only pacemaker is 1.0.5 but that isn't relevant here).

true

> FYI:
>
> Cluster-Resource-Agents-de034cf1e9a1
> Reusable-Cluster-Components-f8d8f7b2124a
> Linux-HA-Dev-28c1aed2d5e7

All checks out.

> The distro is non-standard. I don't see how this would be different on
> OpenSuSE? Do they use untagged (or specifically tagged) versions?

I just built the lot (same versions as above) on OSX, and its fine here.
I suspect you've got an issue with your build environment.

Did you try rerunning ./autogen.sh and configure?

> I would really like to switch to this new package layout now that I am
> still working on this. It will save me a lot of upgrade work later, so I
> am prepared to put in a little effort now to get this stable, if this
> fits with your schedule. How close are you to tagging this?

They've already been tagged once. But with every hash also being a tag
of sorts, there's not much need to create extra ones.

> I had the
> impression this isn't really changing much in the repositories.

Correct.