[Pacemaker] Resource stickiness during working hours

Johan Verrept Johan.Verrept at able.be
Thu Oct 8 08:21:37 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 12:03 +0200, Johan Verrept wrote:
>   thank you for answering. cibadmin does not want to accept the snippet
> though:
>
> Call cib_modify failed (-47): Update does not conform to the configured
> schema/DTD

I have been playing with this and it only applies if I remove the rule
from the xml.

I am using pacemaker 1.0.4. Could that be the problem?

Another remark, the legend with the example in the "Using Rules to
Control Cluster Options" section is not correct. The stickiness is
infinity between 9am and *6* pm since the range 9-17 is inclusive (or so
the text says under "Date Specifications").

Thanks,

  Johan